Live Uncomfortably


http://liveuncomfortably.com/

"Hello all, I’m Derek

This is my blog and “live uncomfortably” is my motto. These simple words are what I now base my life and everyday decisions around.

Living Uncomfortably is doing the unaccustomed everyday to break the cycle of routine and boredom. In my eyes, this is the only way to grow and develop as a person. We must push ourselves each day to do things that aren’t necessarily within our comfort zones.

This blog will document my experiments and experiences using the words “live uncomfortably” as my guide."

2 comments:

  1. And, we sat down over lunch and I said well look, Judith, the only thing I think I have to say anything about really is my own journey which I thought a lot of people could relate to, having left home at 18 years old and lived in big cities all my adult life, New York and Los Angeles.Flights to Kathmandu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice brief! I liked your motto: "Live Uncomfortably". Quite impressive. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Regards,
    Hotel in Levis Quebec

    ReplyDelete