Todd's Wonderings

http://www.toddswanderings.com/

"You are probably wondering, who is Todd, how can he travel so much, doesn’t he have a job? Well, the short answer is I’m a guy who left home over 11 years ago. With the exception of graduate school I have been living abroad ever since.
Not satisfied with that answer? Here’s a slightly longer version.
I am a conflict resolution and human rights expert who has lived in Japan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Sri Lanka, most currently Kosovo, and visited over 30 countries. I began my wanderings 11 years ago as an English teacher in Japan. I fell in love (with the country), stayed for five years and then finally moved on to international development work.
I am also a travel writer, working on my first book, and draw inspiration from the decidedly offbeat areas of the world I find myself in. This website is a way to share my travel experiences, destinations and advice."

No comments:

Post a Comment